All Natural Lotion Stick
Solid lotion in a convenient push up stick. Solid at room temperature uses your body heat to melt for easy application onto dry spots. The tube makes this lotion easy to carry around in a purse, pack, etc. Simply remove the cap, push up the lotion and rub. The warmth of your skin will gently melt the lotion. You can then rub it all over your skin. Great for dry hands! Beeswax leaves a protective layer on your skin.
- Cranberry Orange - Scrumptious fall scent of cranberry and orange. Pairs well with Cranberry Sugar Scrub, and the new fall/holiday lotion scent coming out at the end of October.
- Lavender - Deep healing effect on the nervous system. It can be used to sooth sunburn, alleviate bruises, headaches, and migraines. Lavender also repels blood sucking insects, ticks, bed bugs, mosquitoes, fleas, etc. Pairs well with lavender, lavender bliss or lavender mint scrubs, bath bombs or lotions.
- Lemon eucalyptus Repels mosquitoes and ticks. Per the CDC Lemon eucalyptus oil provided protection time similar to low concentration DEET products in two recent studies.
- Lemongrass - Repels ticks, mosquitoes and other biting insects. Lemongrass oil is an all-around versatile oil that has analgesic and antiseptic properties.
- Lilies and Lilacs –Delicate and fresh floral bouquet of lilac and lilies.
- Unscented - Truly unscented. Perfect for those that are sensitive to smells, or for hunters that can't use scents but gets painful dry hands in the elements