All Natural Lotion Stick
Solid lotion in a convenient push up stick. Solid at room temperature uses your body heat to melt for easy application onto dry spots. The tube makes this lotion easy to carry around in a purse, pack, etc. Simply remove the cap, push up the lotion and rub. The warmth of your skin will gently melt the lotion. You can then rub it all over your skin. Great for dry hands! Beeswax leaves a protective layer on your skin.
- Lemongrass - Repels ticks, mosquitoes and other biting insects. Lemongrass oil is an all-around versatile oil that has analgesic and antiseptic properties.
- Lavender - Deep healing effect on the nervous system. It can be used to sooth sunburn, alleviate bruises, headaches, and migraines.
- Unscented - Truly unscented. Perfect for those that are sensitive to smells, or for hunters that can't use scents but gets painful dry hands in the elements
- Honey Almond - Scrumptious honey almond scent.
- Lilies and Lilacs –Delicate and fresh floral bouquet of lilac and lilies.
- aby Rose - Delicate soft baby powder fragrance, and lovely rose oil.
- Cucumber Mint - Fresh clean scentCaramel Apple - The crispness of apple layered with the rich, creaminess of caramel.
Handcrafted using coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, vitamin e and arrowroot powder. All of which have healing properties. Unlike traditional bottled lotion, Lotion Sticks are conveniently sized to travel anywhere you go. Approved for travel, our lotion sticks are airport friendly.
- Honey Almond - All the goodness of the lotion stick with the scrumptious honey almond scent.
- Lavender - Had to use the Granddaddy of essentials oils in my Lotion Sticks. Lavender has a deep healing effect on the nervous system. It can be used to sooth sunburn, alleviate bruises, headaches, and migraines.
- Lemongrass - Some refer to lemongrass as the citronella plant, helpful for repelling flies, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and other biting insects. Lemongrass oil is one of the all around amazing, versatile oil that has analgesic, antimicrobial, antiseptic, fungicidal, bactericidal, and antidepressant properties. One you will definitely want to pack on your next camping/hunting trip.
- Unscented - Truly unscented. Perfect for those that are sensitive to smells, or for the hunter that can't use scents but gets painful dry hands in the elements.